Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Volunteer?

Hey Nashville Huskers!

Are you interested in helping out this year? There are several areas that I could use some help with, take a look and see if anything interests you...

- Watch Party Host
- T-Shirts
- Blog
- Emails
- Recruitment
- Food

Or really any part of the organization process... Extra help would be great!

There has also been talk of starting an University of Nebraska - Lincoln Alumni Chapter here in Nashville. We have the numbers to do it, so if you would be interested in starting that, I can get you in touch with the right person!

Let me know!
Emily
nashvillehuskers@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Once I get down there, probably here in the next two months, I'll try to help you find a place. I did go to Sam's in Hendersonville. Nice place, had a great time but it's a little ways out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thank Travis! I have a couple places that I've been chatting with, hopefully one of them will work out!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete